Monday, October 6, 2008

Voter Fraud Acorn - and my right to vote!

I have been reading much about ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now) and the many alleged abuses and voter fraud within this organizations.

I believe in our right to vote, but I see it more as a privilege and responsibility than a "right." Frankly, I do not believe everyone should have this right. For example, felons and illegals and some who cannot make rational decisions should not be allowed to vote. Society has always placed limitations on voting.

Those who oppose this sound more patriotic, but in truth they are helping to diminish the voting power of others. Our founding fathers recognized this, although they were not perfect in their enforcement and interpretations as well.

When anyone (like ACORN) is accused of voter fraud it must be taken seriously. The right to vote of all society in the U.S. is at jeopardy!

Voter Fraud Acorn - Could An Election be Stolen?



No comments: